March 29, 2021
March 29, 2021
Seed IP a proud sponsor of recent SERENDIPITY Summit Fundraising Bootcamp
Seed IP was a proud sponsor of SERENDIPITY's one-day Fundraising Bootcamp, which took place on April 23 from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. At this event, one learned how to raise pre-seed and seed funding. This special SERENDIPITY summit hosted by the GUILD focused on practical tips for one's raise.
Seed IP partner Hayley Talbert conducted a one-hour presentation, "When and how to protect IP before, during and after the fundraising process," which was held at 1:00-2:00 p.m. during the bootcamp.
About this Event:
Attendees experienced a day full of actionable advice, tips and tricks from founders who just raised early-stage funding, and investors to help you structure your fundraising process. Attendees made new friends, got those burning questions answered, and walked away equipped with templates, a fundraising strategy and connections made with founders and investors.
- Welcome - How to get your Startup Funded
- Meet the founders who just raised for their startups through grants, crowdfunding, angels and VCs
- The Pitch Deck that averaged $500k in investment in 2020
- Pitch Competition (Apply)
- Understanding Venture Capital
- "When and how to protect IP before, during and after the fundraising process" with Seed IP's Hayley Talbert
- How to Build your Investor Pipeline
- Term Sheets and Negotiations
- Closing the Deal
- Networking Lounge
Additional information about SERENDIPITY Summit Fundraising Bootcamp - April 23.
Learn more about Hayley Talbert.
Learn more about The GUILD.